Aerospace and Defense storage applications require the highest level of reliability, often operating in harsh environments. The Flash storage devices used in these applications must therefore operate flawlessly while exposed to extreme temperatures and high mechanical shock and vibration loads.
SATA Gold finger Connector can’t cater to this challenge! The Fatal Weakness of SATA Gold finger
- The gold finger adopts flat structure, male connector and female connector contact through the plane, inevitably there will be momentary bad contacts during heavy shock and vibration, and the bad contacts may cause system crash or even damage the SSD due to frequent abnormal power loss.
- The intense shock may result indrag and malposition between male and female connectors. The gold finger uses fixed structure with no any buffer design, thus it is likely to be damaged by violent drag causing by intense shock.
So we RENICE R-SATA Connector can solve this problem.
R-SATA, or Rugged SATA in short, is the unique interface that has been designed specifically to address vibration and the shock problem during application. It can efficiently resolve the undesirable intermittent contact or potential signal spikes resulting from vibration and shock in the SATA gold finger connector.
r-Back Up Technology & Quick Erase:
- SATA 6Gbps
- Read/Write 550/500MB/s
- Read/Write IOPS 60K/70K
- Low power consumption
- Shock and vibration resistance
- Over Voltage Protection
- Quick Erase
- Physcial destruction (Intelligent destruction or data destruction )
- r-Backup Power Protection (Power Fail management)
- Operation Temp.:-40°C ~ +85°C